[ome-devel] FW: OMERO training workshops at University of Cambridge

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 17:34:37 BST 2016

Dear All-

See below for a course at Cambridge this summer on using and working with OMERO for Life Scientists and Facility Managers.

Cheers,

Jason

From: Gabriella Rustici <gr231 at cam.ac.uk<mailto:gr231 at cam.ac.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, 13 April 2016 13:53
To: "UK-EUROBIOIMAGING-PROJECT at JISCMAIL. UK" <UK-EUROBIOIMAGING-PROJECT at JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:UK-EUROBIOIMAGING-PROJECT at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>
Subject: OMERO training workshops at University of Cambridge

Dear All,

Registration is now open for the following two OMERO training workshops, which will take place at the University of Cambridge, UK.

13th July 2016
Biological Imaging Data Management for Facility Managers
<http://training.csx.cam.ac.uk/bioinformatics/event/1769270>http://training.csx.cam.ac.uk/bioinformatics/event/1769270

In this one-day course, we will show Facility Managers how they can use OMERO to manage users, groups, and their microscopy, HCS and digital pathology data.

14th July 2016
Biological Imaging Data Management for Life Scientists
<http://training.csx.cam.ac.uk/bioinformatics/event/1769278>http://training.csx.cam.ac.uk/bioinformatics/event/1769278

In this one-day course, we will show users how to import, organise, view, search, annotate, and publish imaging data using OMERO. Additionally, we will briefly introduce how to use a variety of analysis tools like ImageJ, Icy, CellProfiler, Matlab, etc. with OMERO.  Please note that this event is also relevant to Facility Managers wanting to train users.

To register, visit the individual courses' pages.
A charge of 50 GBP/day applies to all participants, except University of Cambridge registered students.

Regards

Gabry

--
Gabriella Rustici, PhD