[ome-devel] CLI import, exception when trying to add annotation link

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jun 4 19:56:26 BST 2015

On Jun 4, 2015 6:06 PM, "Niko Ehrenfeuchter" <
nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> first, thanks for the amazing meeting again - I really enjoyed it!

We did, too!

> Following up on the short discussion with Jean-Marie and Sebastien, I
tried adding an annotation link during an image import, but I keep on
getting this error (tried on 5.0.8 and 5.1.2):

>> ome.conditions.ValidationException: No row with the given identifier
>> exists: [ome.model.annotations.CommentAnnotation#25474]; nested
>> exception is org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the
>> given identifier exists:
>> [ome.model.annotations.CommentAnnotation#25474]
>

> Please find the full log of the import run in the attached file.
>
> The command used to produce this error was:
>
>> bin/omero import -d 83 --annotation-link 25474 -- --debug=ALL ~/cairn.jpg
>

> An annotation with the given ID is already existing and used on another
image in OMERO (the annotation link was created via the webclient).

> Am I doing something wrong?

A quick guess from the road: is the annotation in another group?

Gruß,
~Josh