[ome-devel] Super-Resolution standard format

Seamus Holden seamus.holden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:53:21 BST 2015

Unfortunately no, not to hand.

Frame offsets: you can pretty reliably just look at what the frame number
in the first line of the dataset is - it is usually unlikely there will be
a completely empty first frame. Not bulletproof obviously.

Pixel offsets: I will get back to you on this. It was a required part of
the LM challenge so Daniel Sage should have the data; I will ask him.