[ome-devel] Super-Resolution standard format

Seamus Holden seamus.holden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:26:03 BST 2015

I have just uploaded output examples of :

PeakSelector - Harold Hess NIH software
QuickPALM
RapidSTORM (v 2 & v3)
uTrack - http://lccb.hms.harvard.edu/software.html
Vutara
DAOSTORM

I have also uploaded a Leica GSD file specification but I don't seem to
have an example file any more.

Mixture of 2D and 3D data. All single colour. RapidSTORM supports a
multicolour output format too, but I don't have any examples.

Hope that helps.

Best
Seamus