[ome-devel] First run of FLIMfit built with 5.13 bio-formats on Windows

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jul 20 23:32:24 BST 2015

Hi Ian,

> I just tried running FLIMfit built with the new bio-formats and got an unexpected error. (screenshot attached).
>
> Does this look familiar to anyone?
>
> It seems to have occurred only once on the first run.

That's likely related to
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1833.  I can reproduce the warning,
but it doesn't interfere with actually reading files.

Is it preventing files from being opened in FLIMfit?  If not, it's likely safe to
ignore for now, and we'll fix before 5.1.4 as per
https://trello.com/c/ukrm7pbD/25-make-sure-dlls-end-up-in-formats-gpl-jar.

Regards,
-Melissa