[ome-devel] Insight problem uploading extremely large datasets

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jan 12 21:32:52 GMT 2015

Hi Niko,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Niko Ehrenfeuchter
<nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> one of our users keeps on getting errors when trying to upload lightsheed
> datasets into our OMERO.

Does this happen on other imports or just for the mega-import? I.e.
can anything be imported for this user now? Note: since the failing
dir is date-based, it may magically go away tomorrow, but in that
case, we should track down what went wrong.

> Is this a problem on our side (configuration / RAM
> size / ...) or are we just killing Insight with this massive datasets.

It looks far more like a server failure. Could you send us the
server's Blitz-0.log for one of these errors?

Cheers,
~Josh.