[ome-devel] OMERO REST HTTP API ?

Christian Carsten Sachs c.sachs at fz-juelich.de
Mon Feb 2 16:02:26 GMT 2015

Hello Ola,

thank you for the response.
I'm aware of the current Web Gateway methods.
I was unaware of the ?username=...&password=... scheme, and I think it
should be definitely added to the documentation (I didn't see it there).

For my use cases (allow data export to OMERO from another software), an
API allowing read/write access to the whole model would be necessary.
With the Web Gateway, e.g. I do not see any methods for creating
Projects, Datasets, Images anew. Furthermore, no methods for raw pixel
data access (writing and reading ...) seem to exist.

Thus I'm inquiring about this direction ...

Regards,
Christian Sachs