[ome-devel] openmicroscopy hosted systems - intermittent connection issues

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 8 10:28:19 GMT 2015

Good morning,

Since yesterday, the network hosting most openmicroscopy systems, JANET
has been experiencing a DDOS attack. The result of this is intermittent
access to all services hosted by openmicroscopy.

This includes our CI system, Artifactory, documentation and other services
which you may be using as part of your development workflows.

We apologies for the inconvenience, and hope that it’s over soon.

All the best,

The OME team.