[ome-devel] Timestamps in Imspector msr files and bioformats

Johan Tolö johan at toloe.se
Mon Aug 24 19:42:12 BST 2015

I needed to read the timestamps from time-lapse .msr files and had a
look at the ImspectorReader.java code. It seems to be rather incomplete
and is actually skipping the part where the timestamps are stored. I
wrote my own reader for the timestamps in python. Is there any work
on-going for the ImspectorReader that would implement this or would it
be useful if I convert my code to java and integrate it in
ImspectorReader.java?

--
Dr. Johan Tolö
University Medical Center Göttingen