[ome-devel] Orthogonal Views for OMERO web figure

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 21:58:28 BST 2015

Hi Kai,

 Thanks for the feedback.

I'll create a ticket and have a look at this, but it's probably outside the scope of
what I can support at the moment.

You might be able to use ImageJ to connect to OMERO and save an Orthoganal
view from ImageJ to OMERO, then import this into OMERO.figure.

I'll check with others on the team about this option….

 Cheers,

  Will.