[ome-devel] [ome-users] Release of OMERO & Bio-Formats 5.1.1

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Tue Apr 28 19:32:23 BST 2015

Dear Bio-Formats developers,

Thumbs up for the new release! However, I have a small problem using
the new Bio-Formats 5.1.1 in Matlab R2014a. After reading a few images,
I get the following error:

Java exception occurred:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
[...]

I don't know if its related to the JPEG2000 image I'm trying to read,
let me know if I should send in the file? I have bin/glnxa64/java.opts
created with -Xmx512m as advised in the docs.

Cheers,

    Mario

--
Mario Emmenlauer BioDataAnalysis             Mobil: +49-(0)151-68108489
Balanstrasse 43                    mailto: mario.emmenlauer * unibas.ch