[ome-devel] omero & imagej

Alex Rigano alex.rigano at umassmed.edu
Fri Apr 17 19:06:57 BST 2015

Hi there,

I'm trying to create an ImageStack object from raw image data retrieved from an OMERO server via the java API.
My current strategy is to get each frame of the image as a byte array and transform it in a int array.
Then create a FloatProcessor for each frame and add it to the ImageStack.

The problem I'm experiencing is that if I execute the same analysis procedure in imageJ and in my application I obtain different results.
So I'm trying to understand if the approach I use to create ImageStack is correct.

I realized that you probably already did that for the OMERO.insight plugin for ImageJ.
Would it be possible for you to let me know what is the strategy you used?

Thanks
Have a great day

--
Alessandro Rigano