[ome-devel] Light-sheet data publication with OMERO.

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Apr 3 14:46:41 BST 2015

Hi Emil

Thanks for this update, and congrats on the publication of your paper and this data set.  It's a great example of the kind of thing we want to enable with OMERO and Bio-Formats.

Several people have asked us to document the set-up and configuration of OMERO as a public data sharing repository.  We'll definitely try to capture your experience, as well as several others in this doc and get this included in the 5.1.1 release.

Congrats again on this great work.

Cheers,

Jason