[ome-devel] LDAP question

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:00:23 BST 2014

Hi,

One more question about OMERO ldap configuration:

omero.ldap.username and omero.ldap.password, could it be possible to let
OMERO to use user credential to query LDAP server?

For example, if user aaa with password bbb login, could OMERO format LDAP
query string to use aaa and bbb as username and password respectively?

In other words, the LDAP query string will change as different user trying
to login to OMERO. This is because in our environment the LDAP service
account password changes periodically, then we would have to update OMERO
ldap configuration periodically.

Thanks,
Yanling