[ome-devel] Workshop slides for setting up a C++ build environment

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 11:36:16 BST 2014

Last week we ran a workshop in Dundee covering how to set up a build
environment for building the Bio-Formats or OMERO C++ bindings on a
variety of platforms.  I have put the slides here for anyone who would
find this of interest:

https://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/presentations/2014/C++-Build-Environment-Setup-Workshop/cpp-setup.pdf

Regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,