[ome-devel] batch image export

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:04:35 BST 2014

Tested Insight 64bit on Windows 7.

Same with the OMERO web, when I select a project or dataset, the saving
option is disabled unless I select only images. Would it be possible to
allow project and dataset download in Insight program?

Another problem is when I click download, the activity window opens behind
the main Insight window, and there's no indication whether download has
started or not on the main Insight window, this is rather confusing. Could
you make the activity window pops up in front of the main Insight Window?
Or at least provide some visual indication on the main Insight Window to
tell user files are downloading.

Thanks,
Yanling