[ome-devel] batch image export

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:44:38 BST 2014

Hi Will,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to query OME for a list of attachment for name, date, and
size? Could I remove unneeded attachment as the root user from command
line? I see this may need to be run periodically to remove old attachment
files as a system maintenance procedure.

Would it be better to download image using the insight tool? Any size
limitation in the insight tool? I can not test it as the OME client is
currently not runnable on Mac system.

Thanks,
Yanling