[ome-devel] How to migrate OMERO.figure

Christophe TREFOIS christophe.trefois at uni.lu
Wed Nov 26 11:55:31 GMT 2014

Hi Will,

Thank you! It turns out that when you do bin/omero web config apache from OMERO.server he will generate using the target folder, e.g. OMERO.server-5.0.6-blalba and not OMERO.server. For small updates I had not deemed necessary to re-create the web config file for apache. So in fact, we were running 5.0.6 core on 5.0.5 web files which could not work obviously.

I have now replaced all special instances in the apache conf with OMERO.server which should then always take the new files instead.

Consequently, csrf is loaded now and Figure works again!

Looking forward to new updates soon :)

Kind Regards,

—
Christophe