[ome-devel] OMERO and docker

Simon Li spli at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 13:26:27 GMT 2014

Hi Hadrien

Thanks for pointing us to your Dockerfile. We've done a bit of work with Docker in the OME (see for example https://github.com/ome/docker , https://registry.hub.docker.com/repos/openmicroscopy/) but haven't publicised it yet as it's still in progress. Would you have any objections to us incorporating some of your work into our repository?

Best wishes

Simon