[ome-devel] SessionService

Mark Woodbridge m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 7 12:51:12 BST 2014

Ok. That's fine. We can copy the files into per-user folders on a shared
drive, and invoke the import script when complete. I don't mind storing
the admin password on the server itself, so the import script can just
create a session key for each user using the SessionService and use it
to call the standalone command-line importer for each folder. When
complete the files can be deleted.

Mark.