[ome-devel] Prairie View XML changes for upcoming v5.2 Release

Jimmy Fong Jimmy.Fong at bruker-nano.com
Fri Aug 29 20:34:29 BST 2014

We appreciate all your work, Curtis.  We'll test the reader when it's released and keep you posted about what we find.

Thanks again,
Jimmy

Jimmy Fong
Software Engineer

Bruker Nano Surfaces Division                      Jimmy.Fong at bruker-nano.com<mailto:Jimmy.Fong at bruker-nano.com>
3030 Laura Lane, Suite 140                               www.bruker.com/nano<https://remote.bruker-nano.com/itweb/www.bruker.com/nano>
Middleton, WI 53562-0677
Phone: +1 608-662-0022 x163
We are now Bruker!
Same great products.  Same great technology.
Same great people.  New great name.