[ome-devel] OME importer import images for another user

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:48:15 BST 2014

Hi,

I have tried to use the OME importer client to import images for another
user. Found couple things:

1. not able to select a folder to import, I'd have to select files only
from the importer interface, it is not that bad but since the command line
import supports folder import, it might be more consistent to have the same
feature in the importer tool.

2. If I login to the importer tool and import images for another user, how
can I make that user as owner of the imported images? Right now if I use
account 'aaa' to import images for account 'bbb', bbb will be able to see
images but image owner is aaa, how can I set owner as bbb in the importer
tool?

Thanks,

Yanling