[ome-devel] import from the command line

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:32:11 BST 2014

Trying to use bin/omero import to import images to OME.

It works fine and I can point a folder to it and it will automatically
iterate all subfolders to import image files.

However I have realized that the log info is per image file base. After
import finished, there's not easy info to tell me whether there's any error
happened during the import. I have to go back to read lengthy log info for
all files imported.

Would it be possible to have the command line import tool to provide a
summary report after finished all files?

Thanks,
Yanling