[ome-devel] extending OMERO

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 14:46:00 BST 2014

Hi Stephen and Roger

Thanks for this.  A very interesting idea, and one that I can imagine many people could make use of.
Obviously, the starting point for this discussion is

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/developers/index.html

We'll be having workshops at the upcoming Users Meeting on using and consuming OMERO's API in various ways.  Those discussions might also be useful.

I think some of our team will respond with more detail soon. Please do let us know how we can help.

On the issue of LSFM, we do have some test datasets.  The current status of our work in this domain will be shown at the upcoming Paris Users meeting.

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee