[ome-devel] Email Util Design

Douglas Russell douglas.russell at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 00:03:23 GMT 2013

As far as my web form for sending email as concerned, I've programmed it to
use the existing capabilities in webadmin to send email. This has the
advantage of at least being able to check if the mail sending capabilities
have been configured in order to offer them.

I see there are settings as you say for configuring resetpassword. I don't
really know how this LocalAdmin stuff works. I assume that this is made
available in some way to the Python CLI. So I guess if desired I can put my
code to resolve users/groups into a set of email addresses into the
utilities as it sounds that this is the only missing link?

Douglas