[ome-devel] OME ROI ?

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:56:13 GMT 2013

Thank you for answering.

I am actually refering to both case :-) I would like to be able to open an
OME Tiff file, then add some ROIs with ROI Manager and then save ROIs on
the OME XML stored in the OME Tiff file (if I could avoid to rewrite the
entire Tiff and write only the OME XML in Tiff file it would be awesome as
well !).

Best,

--
Hadrien Mary