[ome-devel] Issue after upgrading from 4.4.5 to 4.4.9

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Nov 14 16:26:50 GMT 2013

On Nov 14, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Niko Ehrenfeuchter wrote:

> Hey Josh,

Hey Niko,

> On 14.11.2013 11:38, Josh Moore wrote:
>
>>> omero=> select distinct p.group_id, pdl.group_id, d.group_id, dil.group_id, i.group_id
>>> omero->     from project p, projectdatasetlink pdl, dataset d, datasetimagelink dil, image i
>>> omero->    where p.id = pdl.parent and pdl.child = d.id and d.id = dil.parent and dil.child = i.id and i.owner_id = '552';
>>> group_id | group_id | group_id | group_id | group_id
>>> ----------+----------+----------+----------+----------
>>>        3 |        3 |        3 |        3 |        3
>>> (1 row)
>
>> where any row that doesn't have equal values would be a "Bad Thing".
>
> so that can be ruled out...

After getting a sneak peak at your DB (thanks for that!), I think I have the answer:

 $ bin/omero hql "select g.id from ExperimenterGroup g join g.groupExperimenterMap m join m.child as e where e.omeName = 'diogo'"
 # | Col1
---+------
 1 | 1
(2 rows)

In other words, user "diogo" is no longer a member of group 3. How that happened, of course, I don't know. (Likely detectable in the Blitz-0.logs if you'd like)

Running:

  $ bin/omero -s root at localhost group adduser --id 3 --user-name diogo

allowed the following to list the images:

  $ bin/omero login diogo at localhost
  $ bin/omero sessions group 3
  $ bin/omero hql "select i from Image i where i.details.owner.omeName = 'diogo'"

> Cheers
> ~Niko

Hope that helps!
~Josh