[ome-devel] OMERO.features API development

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 17:51:11 GMT 2013

Thanks Lee.

The features set you calculated for that screen sounds like a good test of our infrastructure. However I'm having trouble downloading the supplementary data from:
http://jbx.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/09/09/1087057113503553/suppl/DC2

Data_S3_reproduce.zip is empty
Data_S2_database.zip seems to be corrupt

Does it look correct from your end?

Thanks

Simon