[ome-devel] Error when building OMERO server

Luca Lianas luca.lianas at crs4.it
Wed May 22 16:31:10 BST 2013

Hi Josh

I pulled the remote master branch

luca at tensa-zangetsu:/tmp/openmicroscopy$ git remote show origin
* remote origin
  Fetch URL: git://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy.git
  Push  URL: git://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy.git
  HEAD branch: develop
  Remote branches:
    4_1            tracked
    4_1_custom     tracked
    4_2            tracked
    4_3            tracked
    dev_4_1        tracked
    dev_4_1_custom tracked
    dev_4_2        tracked
    dev_4_3        tracked
    dev_4_4        tracked
    develop        tracked
    master         tracked
    schema-2012-06 tracked
  Local branch configured for 'git pull':
    develop merges with remote develop
  Local ref configured for 'git push':
    develop pushes to develop (up to date)
luca at tensa-zangetsu:/tmp/openmicroscopy$ git checkout -b master
origin/master
M components/bioformats
M components/tools/OmeroPy/scripts
M docs/sphinx
Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'master'
luca at tensa-zangetsu:/tmp/openmicroscopy$ git branch
  develop
* master

but the compile error is still there :(

I also tried a hard reset (like I do when I download the source code from
the European repository)

luca at tensa-zangetsu:/tmp/openmicroscopy$ git reset --hard v.4.4.8
HEAD is now at 72f7fae Merge pull request #1127 from
will-moore/spw_thumbs_10827
luca at tensa-zangetsu:/tmp/openmicroscopy$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is behind 'origin/master' by 19 commits, and can be
fast-forwarded.
#   (use "git pull" to update your local branch)
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
# modified:   components/bioformats (new commits)
# modified:   components/tools/OmeroPy/scripts (new commits)
# modified:   docs/sphinx (new commits)
#
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

but this didn't solve the problem either

Luca

--
Luca Lianas
Data Fusion - Distributed Computing