[ome-devel] 8th Annual OME User's Meeting, Paris 2013 - New Speakers Announced

Joyce Walsh j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 2 15:18:03 BST 2013

Dear All-

This will be the 8th Annual OME User's Meeting at the Institut Pasteur in Paris.  It's an opportunity for the OME Community to meet, discuss progress to date, and priorities for the future.

We've got a great line-up of speakers including -

  *   Liz Williams from Rockefeller University Press
  *   Winfried Wiegraebe from the Stowers Institute
  *   Olaf Selchow  from Carl Zeiss Imaging
  *   Alex Herbert from University of Sussex
  *   Julio Mateos-Langerak from Montpelier

Registration
Regisation for this event is open and spaces are limited so please complete your online registration here<http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/mod/ome2013>

Programme
A preliminary programme is available on the OME website<http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting/8th-annual-ome-users-meeting-june-2013-programme>  however please check website for future updates.

Day 2
Will consist of a number of workshop in the morning and informal software demonstrations in the afternoon giving you the opportunity to meet with the OME Consortium Developers.

It's certainly a long way to come but we hope that this year's meeting will be the best yet.

We'll also have a poster session, should you want to present your ongoing work.

Please contact Joyce Walsh (j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk>) to discuss or indicate on your registration form topics you would like covered.

We look forward to welcoming you to Paris in June.
Regards

Joyce Walsh
OME Project Administrator