[ome-devel] 8th Annual OME User's Meeting - Registration now open

Joyce Walsh j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 27 12:18:41 GMT 2013

Dear All

Event
The 8th Annual OME User's Meeting

Venue
Institut Pasteur, Paris

Date
June 24-25th June 2013

OME Consortium and Glencoe Development Team Meeting
26th June 2013 which will take place at Institut Pasteur, Paris (Please note this is a closed event only open the above team members)

Registration
Regisation for this event is now open please complete your online registration here<http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/mod/ome2013>

Programme
A preliminary programme is available on the OME website<http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting/8th-annual-ome-users-meeting-june-2013-programme>
Day 1 will consist of a range of interesting guest speakers and global updates from our Satellite Labs.

Workshops
Day 2 is your opportunity to craft the agenda.  Think about the workshops you would like to attend or even run yourself as they are ideal for brainstorming, interactive learning and building relationships.
Please contact Joyce Walsh (j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.walsh at dundee.ac.uk>) to discuss or indicate on your registration form topics you would like covered.

This is a opportunity for you to network and engage with the open-source and commercial development teams and organisations currently using the OME software.

Please keep checking the OME website<https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting> for programme updates.

We look forward to welcoming you to Paris in June.

Kind regards

Joyce Walsh
OME Project Administrator

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression