[ome-devel] Adium altenative?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 19 18:37:24 BST 2013

Hi Ian,

> can anyone suggest an alternative for devteam?

I think iChat has built-in Jabber support. Personally I don't like it,
though.

Psi is the "do-everything" Jabber client, but has a rather unintuitive
(i.e., not-Mac-like) UI.

Another very Maccy option is JabberFox: http://jabberfox.sourceforge.net/

But personally I haven't been having those sorts of problems with Adium. I
wonder if you could follow up with the Adium support team to figure out
what's going on. Maybe there's a way to get more debugging info, etc.

Regards,
Curtis