[ome-devel] OME-TIFF documentation

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 12:13:33 BST 2013

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce an overhaul of the documentation for OME-TIFF. You can now find OME-TIFF under the 'Products' menu on openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org> as well as within the 'OME Model and Formats' documentation. The home page for this set of documentation (http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/ome-model/) has been redesigned to better explain what is covered here and help you find the content you are looking for more easily, and OME-TIFF has a new introductory page (http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support//ome-tiff/), giving a clear overview of the format and its supporters.

We hope this is an improvement for you. If you have any comments about how we might further improve the usability of the documentation in general, or on specific sections, please feel free to let us know,

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer