[ome-devel] [fiji-devel] metadata from .dm3 files

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 1 19:17:12 BST 2013

Hi Nuno,

> I would like to ask if you had a chance to look at this again.

Sorry for the delay in reply but I have been out sick. The best place to
ask Bio-Formats questions is the OME users mailing list, so I am CCing that
list. I am not the one responsible for the bugfix, nor do I know the
status. However, once I find out that the bugfix has been integrated into
the mainline develop branch, I can push the new version to the Fiji update
site.

> I'm kind of waiting for this to run the final testing and make my
> little script public.

I understand, and apologize that things have taken so long. As soon I know
that the bugfix is integrated, I will happily upload a new version to the
Fiji update site.

Regards,
Curtis