[ome-devel] Plane element in OME model

Alexandre Granier alexandre.granier at mri.cnrs.fr
Fri Sep 21 13:29:11 BST 2012

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for your reply. It helps !
In fact I need an id for technical purposes:
it is needed by the java persistence layer to make
a class become an entity. And I don't want
to modify ome classes (the ones in ome.xml.model.*
package).

Whatever, It is possible here to use the combination
of TheC/TheZ/TheT triple plus pixels element to
build a valid jpa Id.

regards,

Alexandre