[ome-devel] State of "fslite" in origin/develop

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Oct 4 10:38:34 BST 2012

For anyone who may be tracking OMERO development, a word of warning: today we will be merging the fslite  branch [1] into develop. There are a number of serious issues that you might encounter if you try testing at this point. Problems include importing HCS or multi-image files as well as delete. All of these will be corrected in the coming weeks, but at the moment, we wouldn't suggest anyone base production work on top of develop. If you want to investigate non-fs functionality, do so against master or the dev_4_4 branches. If you are solely interested in fslite [2], by all means, dig in and let us know what you think. Open issues can be found under the 4.5.0 [3] milestone.

Best wishes,
~Josh.

[1] https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/383
[2] https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/909