[ome-devel] strategy and 6D data

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 17:44:19 GMT 2012

Hi Curtis

Thans for the feedback. It's much appreciated.

Actually I oversimplified as our code is a Matlab GUI wrapping cross-platform c++ fitting code so bringing this together with slim may be relatively easy as the 2 GUIs seem to have a lot of common features.

In the shorter term I think we need to use the same strategy to store data in OMERO.

Clearly you have a better feel for the downsides of the ModuloAlong? solution than we do so can I ask how you intend to store your data in OMERO?

Regards

Ian