[ome-devel] strategy and 6D data

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 11:11:22 GMT 2012

Hello all

Please find attached a document describing where the work of the Imperial satellite currently stands.
We've reached a point where our group is making decisions, regarding the handling of data with a 6th dimension,
that may well have future  implications for  the OMERO clients or for other groups working with 5+ dimensions.

As  a result we're looking for any feedback/improvements that anyone can offer on our current approach
In particular the 3 areas  highlighted on the second page of the document.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Ian

Ian