[ome-devel] Viewing floating-point images in insight?

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 15:17:53 BST 2012

Hi

I'm attempting to create a new floating point image in OMERO from Matlab.
I seem to have succeeded in that viewing the image with 'Insight' shows the
Pixel Type as 'Floating precision' and I can read the data back correctly.

However the viewer in Insight seems to be treating my image as int in that the 'Full Range' of the preview window is 65535.
Can someone tell me if this is normal or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Ian