[ome-devel] Fwd: Wrong channel colors for DeltaVision images

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:31:15 BST 2012

Hi

I tried to send this e-mail for the bioformats mailing list but got an
automated reply about being discontinued and that I should be using
the ome mailing lists instead. I had obtained the e-mail address from
the instructions on this page
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/faq/bio-formats so you may
want to update that one as well.