[ome-devel] [Fwd: Re: OMERO-Matlab: security bug]

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jan 24 17:50:34 GMT 2012

Mark & Sebastien,

This is exactly the issue (https://issues.jfrog.org/jira/browse/RTFACT-3378 et al.) I'll have an extensions.jar ready with exactly what Mark is suggesting this PM. The only apparent workarounds until then are to disable anonymous binding on your LDAP server or disable the LDAP plugin for your OMERO server (locking out your users).

Thanks one and all for helping to track this down.
~Josh