[ome-devel] [CONFOCALMICROSCOPY] Fiji opening mvd2 files (fwd)

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Mon Dec 3 04:42:12 GMT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 19:59:24 +0100
From: Aromis <aromis.storm at GMAIL.COM>
To: CONFOCALMICROSCOPY at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [CONFOCALMICROSCOPY] Fiji opening mvd2 files

*****

Hello Everyone:

I used to use Fiji to open the mvd2 files generated by Volocity and things
worked well. However after a 'comprehensive' update of Fiji the software
told me that there is no  'reader plugin' for the file and it can not open
mvd2 anymore. I checked the plugin list the 'loci' plugin in ('Bio-formats'
the one that could open mvd2 files) is still there and is now a higher
version.

Does anyone of you know what caused the problem and might have a solution?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Regards,

Aro