[ome-devel] MicrobeamManipulation Linkage

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 11:20:55 BST 2012

Hello People,

We are in the process of trying to resolve some outstanding differences between the OME Schema and the way this is represented in the OMERO Database.

One of the differences is how MicrobeamManipulations are linked to Images.

We are looking for some real use cases. Can anyone who is working with MicrobeamManipulation, either in code against OMERO or by writing OME-XML or OME-TIFF files please get in touch.

Either reply to the lists or contact me directly:
ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk

Thanks for your continued support,

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment