[ome-devel] Bioformats LOCI Plugin for ImageJ

Alex Herbert a.herbert at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 18:35:06 BST 2011

Hi,

I have some questions about the Bioformats LOCI plugin for ImageJ. If I
run the 'LOCI Plugins Configuration' command I get a dialog where I can
see all the Libraries. I am missing some libraries and would like to add
them.

I would like to get OMERO Client and OMERO Importer to work. I have the
latest OMERO client jars but do not know what jars to put where for the
plugin to see them.

I cannot determine where the plugin is searching for these libraries
(and what exact jars I need). I have tried various options such as the
ImageJ plugins/jars folder, the plugins folder, the jre/lib folder, the
jre/lib/ext folder and some adjustment of the CLASSPATH. No luck.

My goal is to have an ImageJ instance that can download images directly
from an OMERO server.

Thanks,

Alex