[ome-devel] eclipse and omero

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 13:10:21 BST 2011

Hi Alexandre,

  Yes, I think that's what you want to do. If you're only interested
in working on Insight code then choose the "insight" folder as the
base of the Eclipse project.

It's a while since I've created a new project in Eclipse, so I don't
know which of the 3 options you want on that dialog, but I guess you
can try them and see!

   Will.

Begin forwarded message: