[ome-devel] OME-XML Updates

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:59:41 GMT 2011

Hello OME-XML & OME-TIFF users and potential users,

Back in December we asked for feedback on changes to the way our OME-XML and OME-TIFF formats work. This was in response to the new ways people are wanting to use our formats, and drawbacks they have come across when storing datasets in certain circumstances.

A full list of our current thoughts is on the requirement ticket:
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/3535

We are going to take the final decision on this work at our meeting on Thursday 3rd March. If you have any the remaining comments can we have them before then.

Thanks to all those who have contributed so far!

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson
ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression, University of Dundee