[ome-devel] OME Team on holiday

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Dec 24 16:56:07 GMT 2011

Dear All-

It's that time of year again.... when the OME Team heads off for a well-deserved break.  It's been quite a year, and we're thankful, as always, for all your support and help.  We're very excited about the work we have planned for the next 6 months.  There are some great challenges and opportunities upcoming.  One taster-- Josh & Jean-Marie just returned from a very successful hackathon hosted by the Fiji team at Dresden (http://developer.imagej.net/hackathons/2011-dresden).  2012 should bring very nice-- and useful!-- integration between many open source image processing projects.  Some of the dreams we've all had of modern, integrated tools for bioimage analysis are definitely coming to fruition.

We'll be slow on handling any queries on these lists and on the Forums til ~ January 4-5.  In the meantime, OME wishes you all a very happy holiday.  We look forward to working with you in 2012!!

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street