[ome-devel] FW: [OME] #7356: BUG:import mvd2

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 16:17:18 GMT 2011

Hi Chris,

> Is the latest daily build of bio-formats.jar stable enough to replace the released version?

It's a bit difficult to say.  I don't know that I would recommend replacing
the bio-formats.jar in Insight/Importer at the moment, as it's been ~6
weeks now since we have even updated the Bio-Formats JARs used in the
OMERO builds (i.e. it's not been tested within OMERO).  On the other
hand, I would be quite surprised if replacing bio-formats.jar rendered OMERO
unusable.

If you do want to give it a try, note that you will also need to include
the corresponding build of scifio.jar from here:

http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/downloads

Regards,
-Melissa