[ome-devel] [bug report] alt text of 'not active' icon in webadmin says 'active' (Carn? Draug)

Scott Loynton s.a.loynton at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 10:22:01 BST 2011

Hi Carn Draug,

Thank you for raising these issues. I have created a ticket for the revision for the necessary change in the tooltip. The ticket number is #5039 in the trac system.

I have also created the ticket in order to adjust the drive units for drive space usage too. The ticket number is ##5042 This will take the same policy being used in the new client-importer in the upcoming 4.3 release. This is adopting an appropriate unit depending on the size in drive space usage.

Again many thanks for your feedback on these issues for the software it is always really appreciated.

Scott Loynton

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression

College of Life Sciences

MSI/WTB/JBC Complex

University of Dundee

Dow Street

Dundee  DD1 5EH

http://openmicroscopy.org

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?