[ome-devel] [bug report] alt text of 'not active' icon in webadmin says 'active'

Carnë Draug carandraug+sysadmin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:22:35 BST 2011

Hi

I'm reporting a minor bug for the webadmin client. When viewing the
list of scientists, there's several icons for the different roles on
the right column. Every one of those icons has an alt text that
describes what the icon means. The icon for 'not active' users, states
incorrectly that it means 'active'. It's very small thing I know.

Also, I'd like to request a feature. The units for drive space usage,
bytes, is very small. I think at least MB would be more appropriate.

Carnë Draug